Limited Number of Commercial High-Efficiency Pre-Rinse Spray Valves Available
December 13, 2012 - Limited quantities of Niagara Commercial 1.28 GPF High-Efficiency “Power Rinser” Pre-Rinse Spray Valves (Item # N2180) are available to restaurants and food service establishments that receive water service from the City of Tampa.
Limit two (2) spray valves per location on a first-come, first-served basis while supplies last.
Contact the Tampa Water Department at SaveWater@tampagov.net or (813) 274-8121 to request the spray valves.
Specifications per Niagara:
• Endorsed by the Green Restaurant Association! (www.dinegreen.com)
• Commercial “Power Spray” washer in stainless steel.
• Vigorous spray pattern increases performance and water-saving efficiency over older models.
• Niagara Power Rinser uses only 1.28 gallons per minute compared to standard 2-to-6 GPM valves.
• Provides high performance and incredible hot water savings using 1.28 GPM @ 80 psi
• Certified by Food Services Technology Center (FSTC)
• Up to 80% water use reduction
• Passed FSTC Cleanability Test using 16% less water than all other low-flow valves tested*
• Interchangeable with ALL major brands
• Solid brass fitting
• Stainless steel, insulated handle ensures powerful spray, comfortable grip and lifetime endurance
• Any repairs are easy with standard gaskets
• Standard, protective, fully surrounding dish guard bumper and optional snap-in cleaning brush
• Anti-corrosive, stainless steel nozzle
• Solid brass, triple-chrome plated sprayer body
* Tested by Food Service Technology Center in accordance with CUWCC’s Pre-Rinse Spray Valve Specifications.