Due to scheduled construction activity at the Van Dyke Wastewater Treatment Facility, pump trucks will be stationed at wastewater lift stations in some Lutz and Cheval area neighborhoods from 10 p.m. on Dec. 4 until 6 a.m. on Dec. 5 to provide temporary assistance in controlling wastewater flows.
Residents located near the lift stations and Northdale area disposal sites may notice an increase in truck traffic, and experience intermittent noise and traffic disruptions during this period.
Locations where trucks may be present (map of locations):
- 19132 Amelia Circle, Lutz
- 19050 Fishermans Bend Drive, Lutz
- 19281 Heritage Harbor Parkway, Lutz
- 19506 Heritage Harbor Parkway, Lutz
- 4932 Reflections Boulevard, Lutz
- 4999 W. Lutz Lake Fern Road, Lutz
- 5023 Avenue Avignon in the Cheval community; Lutz
- 5380 TPC Boulevard in the Cheval community, Lutz
- 19000-A Chemille Drive in the Cheval community, Lutz
- 18605 Chemille Drive in the Cheval community, Lutz
- Lake Carlton Arms at Ramblewood Road entrance, Lutz
- 17522 Van Dyke Farms Boulevard, Odessa
- 18307 Calusa Trace Boulevard, Lutz
- 3306 North Lakeview Drive, Tampa
- 4907 Northdale Boulevard, Tampa
Questions and concerns about this project can be directed to Hillsborough County Public Utilities Customer Service at 813-272-6680 or our After Hours Emergency line at 813-744-5600.